Have you ever heard a designer complain about website development, or a developer complain about the design phase? Websites are most successful when the design and development work together. Fortunately, I provide both services to my clients within my unique, one-stop-shop studio.
Due to my years of expertise explicitly working with bloggers, I know which design strategies are worth implementing, what designs will catch your audience’s attention, and how to optimize your website as you grow your audience. I use data collected from analytics, heat maps, and reader feedback to justify my recommended strategies.
To ensure each project tailors specifically to the client’s goals, challenges, and audience, I create a custom estimate depending on the project deliverables.
- Full-service project designs (logo, blog design, and blog development) start at $10,000.
- Blog design and development (no logo) projects start at $7,500.
- Projects take anywhere from six to eight months to complete depending on the scope.
- Full-service and blog design projects have an approximately 8-month waiting list. Logo design only projects typically have a 10-14 week wait list.
Full Project Scope
A complete blog design includes the following:
- Logo design encompasses brand strategy, primary logo, secondary logo, icon/marks, font system, color palette, brand pattern, style guide, and choice of two brand elements (icons, media kit, business cards, or blog and social templates).
- Blog design includes a PDF wireframe with the following templates for a complete WordPress theme design – homepage, single post, archives (category/tags), search, 404, default page, and two additional page templates (typically recipe index and affiliate shop).
- Custom WordPress theme development includes a mobile responsive, speed optimized custom WordPress theme.
- A comprehensive site audit is conducted at the beginning of each project to identify content and technical issues that can impact your theme success. Using Google Search Console and SEMRush, this audit assesses technical and content errors.
Additional Project Options
While my signature package provides you with the brand foundation for a consistent and beautiful presence, I frequently receive requests for the following: ebook designs, email designs, media kit design, launch graphics, stationery design, and additional website templates.